Free shipping from €100.00
Shipping in 3 working days
eco gel dishes
expressly meant for hand washing of shipboard dishes. Thanks to its surfactant principles of natural origin, it makes little foam and rinses easily, avoiding unnecessary waste of water; also suitable for washing surfaces that come in contact with babies and children (baby bottles, dishes, glasses, etc.).
Made in Italy
eco Dishwashing Gel
Shiny and waste-free dishes and dishes on the boat
Why choose an eco-friendly detergent to clean dishes and kitchenware on a boat? Boats are like traveling homes, and there is nothing more satisfying than a scrumptious lunch or seafood dinner after a sailing day. When it's time to wash dishes and crockery, there are some tricks that beachgoers can put into practice. First and foremost, the objective is not to waste fresh water and precious supplies stowed in the boat. After that, obtain a deep and effective cleaning of these components without polluting the sea with environmentally harmful detergents. To wash cutlery, pots and pans, and tableware on board, products with low foaming to reduce sweet water consumption and high degreasing power are needed. Most importantly, they are composed of natural biodegradable substances to preserve the marine environment.
Low foam for easy rinsing
Nagua within its Nautical cleaning line offers Eco Gel Dish Cleaner, a powerful liquid gel detergent expressly formulated for hand washing dishes on board. Thanks to its surfactant principles of natural origin Eco Boat Dish Washing Gel makes little foam and rinses easily, avoiding unnecessary water waste; it can also be used safely with all food surfaces that come in contact with infants and children (baby bottles, plates, glasses, etc.).
A detergent that is removed with little water
Eco Dish Washing Gel for boat is also characterized by its certified eco-friendly formulas, like all Nagua products it follows the rules of the Critical Dilution Volume (CDV) calculation criterion. Indeed, thanks to this simple rule, the toxicity of products to aquatic organisms can be calculated and their environmental impact assessed. The entire Nagua line is formulated to minimize the amount of water needed to dilute a dose of product and thus make it harmless to the marine environment.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Olivamidopropyl Betaine**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene. *From Organic Farming **From Organic Olive Oil
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Between 5-15%: Anionic surfactants. inf 5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants. Other Components: Fragrances (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene.
99% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 100 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.