Free shipping from €40.00
Shipping in 3 working days
eco universal degreaser
It is an environmentally friendly, high-performance degreaser that thoroughly cleans the most stubborn dirt from all surfaces, equipment and shipboard components. Developed for nautical use, it is ideal for cleaning yachts, sailing cabin cruisers and rubber boats. It has a lovely lemon scent and because of its “eco” formula, it is eliminated with a minimal amount of water.
Why it is useful on board
It is used to degrease and remove dirt, sand, salt crystals and stubborn stains, including residues of oils, fuel and sunscreen. It can be used in heavy-duty technical environments such as furnace, bilges and engine compartment. It is ideal for treating boat interiors, such as lockers, cabinets, galley and cabins, and removes stains on the fabrics of curtains, sunbeds, cushions and saloon or cockpit seating.
It is an eco-friendly product that minimizes its environmental impact, and its certified formula is free of parabens, surfactants, dyes, preservatives and other toxic chemicals, so as to ensure the preservation of the marine habitat and people’s health.
Made in Italy
eco-friendly universal degreaser for boat
Grease and obstinate dirt are no more a problem on the boat
Why do you need an eco-friendly universal degreaser for boat? Because to maintain one's boat always tidy and perfectly clean is a test of strength for the owner or skipper. The external surfaces and components on board are constantly exposed to the effects of weather, salt, sand, debris and obstinate dirt, including small residues of oil, fuel and sunscreen that create an unhealthy and somewhat unkempt appearance.
With wind, the continuous use of systems and equipment, and normal life on board, dirt, dust, and grease also accumulate in the boat's interior-from lockers to cabinets, from the galley to the engine compartment, from the bilge to the cabins. To eliminate all traces of these enemies of cleanliness, a high-performance, versatile and eco-friendly universal degreaser for boat is needed.
Ecological universal degreaser for boat Nagua: High degreasing power and eco-friendly formulas
Within the Nautical eco cleaning line, Nagua offers the eco-friendly universal degreaser for boats, a powerful high-performance degreaser that acts effectively against the most stubborn dirt on all on-board surfaces, including equipment, systems and machinery generally more prone to dripping and grease stains. Thanks to its special Respect formula, the eco-friendly universal degreaser for boat is also ideal for treating worktops, ovens and the engine compartment; it can also be used to remove stains on the fabrics of curtains, sunbeds, cushions and saloon or cockpit seats.
To eliminate the universal ecological boat degreaser you need just a little water
Like all Nagua products specifically formulated to minimise the impact on the marine environment, the eco-friendly universal degreaser for boat follows the rules of the Critical Dilution Volume (CDV) criterion. Indeed, thanks to this simple rule, the toxicity of products to aquatic organisms can be calculated and their environmental impact assessed. The entire Nagua line is formulated to minimize the amount of water needed to dilute a dose of product and thus make it harmless to the marine environment.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Oleate, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Limonene.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Inf. 5%: Non-ionic surfactants, Soaps. Other components: Perfume (Citrus Limon Peel Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.
99% ingredients of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 40 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.