Free shipping from €40.00
Shipping in 3 working days
eco multi-purpose anti-salt
shines and removes salt
It is a self-drying cleaner that cleans and polishes all transparent glass, plexiglass and plastic surfaces of sailboats, inflatable boats and motor yachts. Designed for marine use, it removes the most stubborn dirt, especially salt crystals, also leaves no haloes and makes any board surface shiny again.
Why it is useful on board
It is used to clean windows, portholes, skylights, as well as plexiglass panels, light points and mirrors located in interior rooms. In addition to removing salt, dirt, stains and halos, it restores the shiny appearance to all these surfaces. It is nonaggressive on rubber and plastic seals and dilutes with a minimal amount of water.
Not tested on animals and readily biodegradable, it features an environmentally friendly formula that ensures that only substances of natural origin are present in the detergent for the lowest environmental impact.
Made in Italy
eco glass and surface tank
Glass and transparent surfaces in the boat always shiny
Eco glass and surfaces tank: In the recent years, modern boats have seen an increase in glass surfaces, transparent and reflective, on board. Just step into a sailing or motor cabin cruiser and you will see panoramic deckhouse windows, portholes and large skylights on the deck and hull; as well as plexiglass panels, light points and mirrors located throughout the interiors. The objective of the surfaces is to give a beautiful look to the boat, increase the brightness of the interior, and create continuity of the shipboard spaces with the marine environment.
Cleaning and maintaining the shiny appearance of all these surfaces is essential not only aesthetically, but also functionally. Dirt, saltiness, condensation, halos and stains are always lurking. Removing them requires effective cleaning products that are non-aggressive, for example on any rubber and plastic seals, and above all with minimal environmental impact.
Eco glass and surface tank polishes and removes salt from boat surfaces while respecting the environment
Nagua offers within its Nautical eco cleaning line the eco glass and surface cleaning tank product, a self-drying cleaner that cleans and polishes glass, windows, portholes, skylights, mirrors, plexiglass and plastic surfaces found on boats. In addition to removing the most stubborn dirt, Eco Glass and Surfaces tank cleans without leaving halos, removes salt crystals and restores any surface to its original shine.
eco glass and surface tank is a cleaner composed only of natural ingredients
In addition to excellent cleaning performance, theeco glass and surface tank is characterized by its certified ecological formulas, such as the rigorous standard ICEA which guarantees the presence of substances of natural origin in the detergent for the lowest environmental impact, and how compliance with the criterion of the Critical Dilution Volume which minimizes the amount of water needed to dilute a dose of product and thus make it harmless to the marine environment.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium C8-10 Alkyl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Inf. 5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants. Other Components: Perfume, Benzyl Alcohol.
95% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 40 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.