Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information.
At Nagua, we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our website and how it is used.
Like many other sites, ours uses log files. These files simply log site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referring pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected absolutely anonymously.
This website collects data through events
The Nagua website collects navigation data through events with the actions of our visitors. This data contains information about the entire navigation within the site and serves exclusively for us to understand and improve the experience on our website.
Data Collection Policy
This website collects, through events, the navigation actions inside of our website. This information is shared with third parties, such as Google and Meta, in order to understand our audience and offer better solutions and content to our users. When browsing our website, you agree to share this data with us.
The data collected and used on this website may fall into the categories described below:
- Statistical activities and audience measurement (e.g. Google Analytics): This data, which are collected in an anonymous and aggregated form, help us to understand how internet users interact with us. They are passed on to third party systems to do behaviour monitoring and analysis and to improve the experience of future users of the site.
- Social media pixel (like Facebook): The pixel used for social media is intended to provide the information of actions performed on our website to third party companies.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser's PC within the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and, thanks to the browser, they are recognized whenever the user visits the website.
How to Disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some of the site's navigation features.
Cookies used on this website may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for the operation These cookies are technical in nature and allow the website to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing, preventing the site from requesting login multiple times to access subsequent pages.
- Activity to save preferences These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
- Statistical activities and audience measurement (eg Google Analytics) These cookies help us to understand, through the data collected anonymously and in aggregate, how users interact with the sites, providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of websites.
- Social Media Cookies (eg Facebook) These third party cookies are used to integrate some common features of major social media and make them available within the website. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site through facebook and google connect, sharing and comments on the site's pages on social networks, allowing "like" on Facebook and "+1" on G + features.
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users of this website (and other websites) based on statistical data collected on this website and on Google's partner websites.
Users can opt out of receiving personalized advertising by visiting Settings ads .
Our Advertising Partners
Our website does not access or control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of those third-party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to opt out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your browser's individual options. More information about managing cookies with specific browsers can be found on the browser's respective websites.
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to the restricted areas of the Portal and the Portals / sites linked to it and send communications, including commercials, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and / or connected by it and / or Sponsor.</ read>
- possible transfer of said data to third parties, always with a view to creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- to fulfill obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-option mode data collection, in a specific database;
- registration and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of files in an essentially automated way, in accordance with the Technical Regulation on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of Interested Party
According to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights in relation to data processing are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may interest you;
- be informed of the nature and purpose of processing
- get from the owner, without delay:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and its origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the application may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or further processed;
- updating, rectifying or, if interested, integrating existing data;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We emphasize that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- First and Last Name
- Phone or cell phone
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the file, just contact us through one of the available channels.
All data is protected through antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide additional protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activities. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our website has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove such information as quickly as possible.