Free shipping from €40.00
Shipping in 3 working days
eco solid shampoo
softening, for all hair types
The Nagua’s softening, solid shampoo is made with natural, eco-friendly and organic ingredients for naturally beautiful and healthy hair. Reinforcing and nourishing, for all hair types. The eco-bio, low-foaming formula is ideal for use at the seaside. Eco Solid Shampoo protects our hair at the seaside and does not pollute the environment.
Made in Italy
Eco-friendly Solid Shampoo
Hair always clean, shiny and healthy even under the sun
But how good is it to feel the wind in your hair as you sail free at sea? The life on the boat, however, can put a strain on our hair exposed as it is all day to sunlight and saltiness. In fact, UV rays dry out the hair and make it dry, frizzy and dull. This is because sunlight damages the keratin layers essential for keeping hair vital and shiny. Continuously exposed to the sun, our hair thus becomes more brittle, breaks more easily and fades. Salt brine enhances this effect, because salt crystals act like little burning lenses-they attract the sun's rays, further damaging the hair and irritating the scalp.
When we are on the boat then we must defend our hair from the sun and salt by washing it with specific products that keep it clean, nourish it from the roots, help it preserve its color and keep it thick, shiny and healthy. No less important is to use absolutely natural and biodegradable detergents that minimize the impact on the environment.
A gentle, effective and waste-free shampoo
Nagua offers within the Nautical eco body line the Eco Solid Shampoo, a specific marine-use shampoo studied to strengthen and nourish all hair types, as well as clean it thoroughly and gently. Particular is its solid form, chosen specifically because it reduces pollution and product waste. Moreover, like all solid cosmetics, it takes up little volume and can be carried safely in hand luggage. Its "eco-bio," low-foaming formula is especially popular with boaters and ideal for use at sea.
100 percent natural and friendly to the sea
Nagua is then particularly proud to have obtained Aiab Certification for its Eco Solid Shampoo as well. This standard certifies that the product is 100 percent natural and uses only raw materials from organic farming. Likewise, no substances or materials that can harm the environment are present in the packaging. Equally important is its Friend of the Sea certification, which certifies that Eco Solid Shampoo is a cleanser formulated with ingredients selected in a way that minimizes the impact on the marine habitat, as well as the risk of skin irritation and allergies.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amigdalus dulcis oil*, Cocos Nucifera oil*, Fragrance**, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Glyceryl caprylate/caprate, Glycerin, Equisetum Arvense Extract*, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, betacarotene, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol. **AIAB approved *comes from organic farming.
- Organic sweet almond oil: soothing and nourishing. - Organic coconut oil: nourishing, strengthens the hair and protects the hair fiber from aggression. - Organic olive oil: Rich in antioxidants beneficial to hair health. - Organic horsetail extract: strengthening, useful for the fragility of the hair fiber.Natural colorant: beta-carotene Coconut & Lime Natural Scent
Packaging made from 100% recyclable paperPackaging PLASTIC FREE
Nagua solid cosmetics are CERTIFIED and made with natural, ecological and organic ingredients. Because of the high concentration of natural oils, it has a cleansing and liporestitutive action (it restores the protective film to the skin that is taken away during washing), which makes it suitable for all skin types, even the most delicate. The eco-bio, low-foaming formula is ideal for use at the seaside. To carry on an eco-sustainable project, Nagua also specialized in the research of ecological alternatives. Why choose solid cosmetics? Because it reduces the pollution and the waste of product. In addition, the solid cosmetics occupy little volume and can be carried in hand luggage. Our eco-friendly line is the result of continuous research: we use only natural and certified ingredients. This guarantees maximum product quality and compatibility with the maritime ecosystem.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural scent of products by replacing the synthetic fragrances of traditional products.
- Free shipping for purchases over 40 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.