eco boat shampoo2022-04-21
eco gel dishwasher2022-04-23
eco floor cleaner
treats with care
ECOLOGICAL boat floor detergent is a product dedicated to the general cleaning of boat floors including wood, fiberglass, carpet and PVC. Thanks to its active ingredients, essential oils and essences, Eco Floor Cleaner thoroughly cleans floors and dunnage, preventing them from aging.
Made in Italy
eco floor cleaner
Walking on clean boat floors is essential
Which detergent to choose to thoroughly clean the boat floors? There are components aboard boats that need constant care and deep cleaning more than others. This refers to the floors, both the external floors that are found on deck, in the cockpit and along the walkways; and the internal floorboards that make up the decking of the saloon, galley, bathroom and cabins. Made of different materials, from classic teak to modern PVC, these surfaces are put to the stresses. Wearing, moisture, bacteria, mold, and UV rays that adversely affect their appearance and functionality.
To protect, renew, and keep board floors clean, specific cleaners are needed. High-performance products that can counteract stubborn dirt, stains, halos and discolorations, as well as harmful microorganisms. Efficient products, but at the same time gentle so as not to ruin these surfaces. And especially compatible for complete environmental sustainability, so dear to sailors.
On-board floors always flawless and bacteria-proof
Nagua within the Nautical eco cleaning line offers Eco Floor Cleaner, a product expressly dedicated to the general cleaning of boat floors, including wood, fiberglass, carpet and PVC. Thanks to its active ingredients, essential oils and scented essences, Eco Floor Cleaner thoroughly cleans floors and dunnage, preventing them from aging, but it is also ideal for the healthiness of rooms and board objects that come into contact with children (high chairs, toys, strollers, etc.).
A detergent for boat without surfactants
Totally biodegradable, Eco Boat Floor Cleaner, like all Nagua products, does not contain SLS and SLES. What is it about? Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) are surfactants, that is, substances that can "dissolve" greasy dirt and facilitate its removal by rinsing. Being derived from sulfur, phosphorus, and nitrogen, these chemicals substances not only can cause damage to the skin, with irritation and redness, but environmentally they cause the proliferation of algae with increased bacteria, reduced oxygen in the water, and suffocation of fish.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium C8-C10 Alkyl Sulfate,Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Oleate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Inf. 5%: Non Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Soaps. Other Components: fragrance (Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil), Limonene. CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (Reg. CE 648/2004 and subsequent modifications) Less than 5 %: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfacants, Soaps. Other components: Perfumes (Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil), Limonene.
99% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 100 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 22 cm|