Free shipping from €40.00
Shipping in 3 working days
Fabric softener suitable for marine use for hand and machine washing.
Made in Italy
Eco-friendly fabric softener for marine use
Clothes and linens always soft, fragrant and sanitized
Even in an environment as sporty and dedicated to relaxation as the boat, it is nice and satisfying to wear clothes and technical garments that are always clean, soft, and fragrant. So is having immaculate and sanitized service linen against bacteria on hand at all times. Especially for those who sail and live aboard with children in tow.
Whether you do your laundry by hand on a boat or by using a practical washing machine, the important thing is always to use detergents designed specifically for marine use. High-performance products that are also gentle on fabric fibers and, above all, have a low environmental impact.
An easy-to-use, versatile fabric softener that is also rinse-free
Nagua offers within our Nautical cleaning line the eco-friendly Fabric Softener, a dermatologically tested boat cleaner for hand and machine washing your technical clothing, everyday clothes and utility linens, including tablecloths, sheets and towels. Its use is quickly and easily. For hand washing, simply rinse the fabrics well and then let the laundry submerge in fabric softener for at least 10 minutes without needing to rinse. For machine washing, just deposit the recommended dose directly into the machine wash tub instead.
Nagua Eco-friendly Fabric Softener is adapted for marine use because its eco-friendly formula preserves the environment also contains no synthetic and chemical dyes. In fact, these substances often used industrially have a strong environmental impact. Being derivatives of petroleum and heavy metals, they have high aquatic toxicity, are not biodegradable and can cause dermatitis and other skin problems.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Diacylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Lactic Acid. *Esterquat of exclusively Vegetable origin
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Between 5%-15% Cationic surfactants; Inf. 5% Non-ionic surfactants. Other Components: Fragrances.
Nagua's product formulas were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 40 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.