Free shipping from €100.00
Shipping in 3 working days
clean and bright
To remove scale deposits in boats, you need cleaners able to remove scale from all kinds of surfaces, restoring their shine; but also able to prevent scale buildup over time. Without harming either the boat or the marine environment.
Made in Italy
eco limescale cleaner
How to permanently eliminate limescale in the boat
Sea water and sweet water in shipboard tanks for washing dishes and doing laundry is not 100 percent pure. In fact, it contains many dilute minerals such as calcite, calcium carbonate or magnesium. These minerals, once the water evaporates, are deposited in the form of limestone on the hull, deck, portholes, winches, chrome, tiles, sanitary ware, and glazing; leaving unsightly marks and stains that threaten to mar the surface. Lime scale residues and encrustations also accumulating can clog and block window frames, porthole hinges, fixtures, pipes and faucets; and this reduces water flow and causing possible breakdowns on board.
To remove limescale deposits in boats, you need cleaners able to remove scale from all kinds of surfaces, restoring their shine; but also able to prevent limescale buildup over time. Without harming either the boat or the marine environment.
Always shiny surfaces and clean sea
Nagua offers within its Nautical Eco Cleaning line the Eco Anti-Limescale cleaner specifically produced for cleaning all boat surfaces affected by limescale. Thanks to its Eco Anti-Limescale active ingredients, it completely removes lime deposits, as well as dirty and greasy or oily stains, and is ideal for skylights, windows, chrome components, mirrors, bathroom fixtures, showers, faucets, tiles, and steel and metal surfaces.
Powerful against limescale but kind with the marine environment
Along with its excellent cleaning performance, Eco Anti-Limescale Cleaner is also sea and environmentally friendly due to its certified eco-friendly formulas. Also, like all Nagua products, it does not contain Isothiazolinones. What is it? This is a type of preservative widely used nowadays in detergents and personal care products, such as wet wipes and cosmetics. However, they are volatile substances, and the vapors they release can trigger skin reactions on our skin. They are also extremely toxic and harmful to all natural environments and the animals that populate them.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tripotassium Citrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Limonene.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 as modified). Inf. 5% Non Ionic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants. Other Components: Fragrances (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Limonene./p>.
99% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 100 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.