Free shipping from €40.00
Shipping in 3 working days
eco boat shampoo
less foam more performance
nagua ECOLOGICAL boat shampoo is ideal for caring for various exterior boat surfaces, such as gelcoat and other washable surfaces. It removes dirt, salt, and is easy to rinse. Fragrance-free formula to further reduce marine pollution.
Made in Italy
Eco-friendly Boat Shampoo
Clean the boat quickly, efficiently and without pollution
Which eco-friendly shampoo to choose to clean the boat? The exterior surfaces of the boat, are continually exposed to weathering and atmospheric agents: water, sand, dirt; but also saline and UV rays that combined with continuous use affect their appearance and anticipate aging. It's a shame because the exterior of a yacht is kind of its visiting card, its showcase, the best welcome aboard sign for the owner, crew, and any guests. From their state we can immediately tell if we will be comfortable and well on board. In addition to the fact that the external parts of a boat are often technical areas, functional for the safe maneuvering and movement of boaters.
Keeping surfaces always in perfect shape, clean, and ready to use requires specific marine cleaners effective against all types of dirt; including stubborn dirt such as marks, stains, salt, yellowing, black lines, exhaust fumes, and cream or sun oil halos. But also low-foaming cleaning products that are easy to rinse out and, above all, kind to our surroundings.
Low foam, no fragrance and natural composition
Nagua within its Nautical eco cleaning line offers Eco Boat Shampoo, a high-performance cleaner ideal for nature-friendly care of yachts and rubber boats. It is formulated to thoroughly clean and degrease all the different exterior surfaces of the boat, such as gelcoat, teak, portholes, windows and chrome components. In addition, thanks to the surfactant principles of vegetal origin, it makes little foam and rinses easily, avoiding unnecessary waste of water
A boat shampoo without chemical preservatives
Last but not least, the Eco Shampoo Barca cleanser, like all Nagua products created to interfere as little as possible with flora and fauna, does not contain Parabens. As is well known, parabens are chemical preservatives commonly used in cosmetics, deodorants and detergents to fight fungus, bacteria or other harmful substances. However, parabens are very dangerous to humans and can produce even serious side effects. These include allergic reactions, but also decreased sperm count, endocrine disruption, and risk of breast or testicular cancer. Environmentally then, the effects of parabens on animals are multiple. Once they come into contact with the animal's body, they behave like estrogen, modifying reproductive-related behaviors.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Between 5% and 15%: Anionic surfactants. Lower 5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants. Other components: Potassium Sorbate. /p>
99% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 40 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.