Free shipping from €100.00
Shipping in 3 working days
eco toilet cleaner
clean and fresh
For healthy, sanitized and well-sanitized on-board toilets. In addition, the clean marine toilet keeps bad odors and bacteria at bay; but most importantly, it prevents possible malfunctions of the system itself that would affect the comfort and safety of the entire crew.
Made in Italy
eco Bathroom Gel Wc
On-board toilets always clean, sanitized and smelling good
Marine toilets on board boats in appearance are very similar to the toilet at home. However, their functioning is different from the domestic bathroom. In fact, they do not use a so-called "flush" for their emptying, but a pump, either manual or electric, that draws water from the outside, pushes it into the toilet, and always flushes it either outside the hull or into special tanks. The pipes that make up the marine toilet system also have, for safety reasons, a very small diameter and may be subject to unintentional obstructions.
The perfect cleanliness of the marine toilet then is important not only to have healthy, sanitized and well-sanitized on-board toilets. Keeping the marine toilet clean keeps bad odors and bacteria at bay; but more importantly, it prevents possible malfunctions of the system itself that would affect the comfort and safety of the entire crew
A cleansing gel that leaves the toilet fresh and clean
Nagua within the Nautical eco cleaning line offers Eco Bath Gel Toilet, a powerful cleaner in gel form specifically for marine toilets. The product contains only natural ingredients, such as mint and eucalyptus, and through its action it thoroughly cleanses, scents and combats odors. To use it best, just pour the gel onto the inside profile of the toilet, let it sit for at least 30 minutes and rinse.
Biodegradable, soluble and chemical surfactant-free
Like all Nagua products developed to minimize impact on the marine environment, Eco Bath Gel Wc follows the rules of the Critical Dilution Volume (CDV) calculation criterion and minimizes the amount of water needed to dilute a dose of product. It is also biodegradable and does not contain chemical surfactants that can cause damage to the skin, such as irritation and redness.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Pinus Palustris Oil, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Limonene.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Inf. 5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants. Other components: Fragrances (Pinus Palustris Oil, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Limonene.
100% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 100 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.