eco shampoo boat tank2022-04-16
eco glass and surface tank2022-04-18
eco universal degreaser tank
Nagua’s ECOLOGICAL Universal Degreaser is a high-performance detergent that thoroughly degreases and cleans even the most stubborn dirt. It can be used in shipboard surfaces, on rubber boats, in the engine room, in the galley, on fabrics, or in addition to boat shampoo to clean more persistent stains.
Made in Italy
nautical degreaser detergent
Grease and obstinate dirt are no more a problem on the boat
Why do you need a marine degreaser detergent? Because to maintain one's boat always tidy and perfectly clean is a test of strength for the owner or skipper. The external surfaces and components on board are constantly exposed to the effects of weather, salt, sand, debris and obstinate dirt, including small residues of oil, fuel and sunscreen that create an unhealthy and somewhat unkempt appearance.
With wind, the continuous use of systems and equipment, and normal life on board, dirt, dust, and grease also accumulate in the boat's interior-from lockers to cabinets, from the galley to the engine compartment, from the bilge to the cabins. To remove all traces of these enemies of cleanliness, a high-performance, versatile and environmentally friendly marine degreaser detergent is needed.
Nagua marine degreasing detergent: High degreasing power and eco-friendly formulas
Nagua offers within its Nautical eco cleaning line Nautical Degreaser detergent, a powerful, high-performance degreaser that works effectively against the most stubborn dirt on all onboard surfaces, including equipment, fixtures and machinery in general most prone to dripping and grease stains. Thanks to its special Respect formula, moreover, the nautical degreaser detergent is also ideal for treating countertops, ovens and engine compartments; but it can also be used to remove stains on the fabrics of curtains, sunbeds, cushions and saloon or cockpit seating.
To eliminate the marine degreaser detergent you need just a little water
Like all Nagua products expressly formulated to minimize impact on the marine environment, the marine degreaser detergent follows the rules of the Critical Dilution Volume (CDV) calculation criterion. Indeed, thanks to this simple rule, the toxicity of products to aquatic organisms can be calculated and their environmental impact assessed. The entire Nagua line is formulated to minimize the amount of water needed to dilute a dose of product and thus make it harmless to the marine environment.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Oleate, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Limonene.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Inf. 5%: Non-ionic surfactants, Soaps. Other components: Perfume (Citrus Limon Peel Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.
99% ingredients of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 100 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.
|Dimensions||19 × 15 × 29 cm|