Free shipping from €40.00
Shipping in 3 working days
washing machine liquid colorful garments
special colorful towels
Eco-friendly washing liquid for washing colored garments by hand or in the washing machine
Made in Italy
Washing liquid for colored garments
Perfect laundry, healthy on the skin and gentle on the environment
With the right cleaning liquid doing laundry in the washing machine on board is no longer a problem. Boat washing machines are becoming smaller and more efficient, use little energy, and make no noise. For this reason, such appliances are increasingly popular aboard boats and yachts 15 meters and longer. Such accessories are indispensable on large yachts, where the "linen room" may have 3 washing machines for crew's clothing and service linen.
In addition to the right appliances, equally important for on-board laundry is the use of a specific liquid detergent for machine washing. A product efficient in cleaning and developed to minimize the impact on the marine environment.
Easy to use in the washing machine or by hand
Nagua inside its Nautical cleaning line offers Eco Liquid Washing Machine, a dermatologically tested liquid boat cleaner for washing your clothing and all utility linens, including tablecloths, sheets and towels. Its use is quick and easy: just pour the recommended dose directly into the washing machine compartment provided.
It is diluted in a little water and contains more than 95% naturally sourced ingredients
The highest expression of ecology, the Special Washing Liquid for Colored Garments, like all Nagua products made with respect for nature and all living things that inhabit it, contains only 95 percent plant-based ingredients, has no additives of animal origin, such as cochineal, and has not been tested on animals. Therefore, it is also ideal for those who lead a life marked by a vegan philosophy.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Rapeseedate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Olivate*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Linalool. *Surfactant from Organically Farmed Oils.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Between 5%-15%: Anionic surfactants. Inf. 5%: Non Ionic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants, Soaps. Other components: Perfume (Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia leaf Oil), Linalool.
more than 95% raw materials of natural origin
Nagua's product formulas were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 40 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.