Spedizione gratuita a partire da €100,00
Spedizione in 3 giorni lavorativi
eco gel dishwasher
ECOLOGICAL boat dishwashing gel is ideal for washing dishes and dishes in on-board dishwashing machines.
Made in Italy
Eco-friendly dishwasher gel
Dishes and cutlery always shiny and ready to use
Do you use the dishwasher on the boat? Then you need a good eco-friendly gel cleaner. Boating and free sailing is an increasingly desirable passion. But seeking adventure at sea does not necessarily mean giving up comforts and conveniences. Such as outsourcing the cleaning of dishes and board pots to a comfortable dishwasher. Present as mini portable appliances on boats up to 15 meters, these components are instead large on maxi yachts. In both cases always greatly appreciated by the crews.
The important thing is to always operate them at full capacity to avoid wasting fresh water and energy; but above all to use detergents specifically for marine use, which are efficient with grease, dirt and food residues, but absolutely gentle and safe for the aquatic environment.
High degreasing power and eco certified formulas
Nagua within its Nautical eco cleaning line offers Eco Gel Dishwasher, a liquid gel detergent with high degreasing power for washing dishes, pots and pans and cutlery in the dishwasher aboard the boat. It is quick and easy to use: just pour the recommended dose directly into the dishwasher compartment.
A 100 percent natural gel cleanser
Like all Nagua products expressly formulated to minimize environmental impact, Eco Gel Boat Dishwasher has Friend of the Sea certification. Under the assumption that the detergents and cleaning products we use every day are among the biggest pollutants to the marine environment, the Project World Sustainability Organization developed the Friend of the Sea certification, which is a sustainable cleaning standard that provides precise guidelines for companies like Nagua to work responsibly: from eco frendly production, to non-invasive product packaging, to chemical safety of compositions, to sustainable consumption.
In order to know the product you are buying, transparency of the information on the label is essential. This way you can check the INCI and know what you are going to choose.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Silicate, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxyde, Tetrapotassium Etidronate, Disodium Ethylhexyl Iminodipropionate, Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, Protease (Subtilisin), Amylase.
(EC Reg. 648/2004 and subsequent amendments). Inf. 5%: Non Ionic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants, Phosphonates. Other components: Fragrances (Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Enzymes.
100% raw materials of natural origin
The formulas, CERTIFIED, of Nagua products were created for use in the marine environment, following the rules of the CRITICAL DILUTION VOLUME (CIV) criterion. This regulation is used to calculate the toxicity of products, to aquatic organisms and to assess their environmental impact. All Nagua products reduce, significantly, the water consumption required to render innocuous a dose of detergent released into the nature.
Why is it an eco-friendly product?
- It is a product Without parabens, chemical preservatives that can cause allergic reactions on the skin and possible interference on the hormonal system.
- It does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES, (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), petrochemical-derived surfactants, which are responsible for the product's high foaminess. They are aggressive to the person, the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms because they compromise the respiration of fish. This product, however, is formulated with surfactants from vegetable-derived raw materials, so as to guarantee the preservation of the environment and the protection of person's health.
- Without isothiazolinones, a synthetic preservative that can cause allergic dermatitis and is dangerous to the aquatic environment.
- It does not contains artificial colorants and optical brighteners, they have no functionality, but on the contrary they weigh on the environmental impact, besides the poor biodegradability they can cause irritation and allergies on the skin.
- Made from exclusively vegetable-basedraw materials, they are easily and completely biodegradable and have very little impact on the environment.
- Not tested on animals, we have the maximum respect for the whole system, for the person, for the nature and for the animals
- Do not contain EDTA or phosphorus, Values of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt less than 0.00004 %.
- Formulated with vegetal Essential Oils that characterize the natural fragrance of products substituting the synthetic fragrances of traditional detergents.
- Free shipping for purchases over 100 euro.
- Shipments, from our warehouse, within three working days.
- Delivery time and shipping costs depend on your choice of transporter, at the time of payment.
- Shipping, for the moment, in Italian territory.